Subscribe:

Monday 6 February 2012

Dhanush dedicates sings and dances for Tendulkar

Southern star Dhanush has launched his new music album. The highlight of the album is a song which is a tribute to the legendary cricketer Sachin Tendulkar.

The song is titled 'Master Blaster you are our Boost'. The National award-winner Dhanush is an ardent fan of Sachin.

The video for the song has been conceptualised by the same team that came up with the superhit 'Kolaveri Di'.



'Kolaveri Di' hitmaker Dhanush has taken the mic again. This time to salute master blaster Sachin Tendulkar through a music video.

The 28-year-old, who is riding high on the success of Tanglish song, says he is honoured to croon for 'India's pride' Tendulkar in a Boost commercial.

 "It's a great honour to sing for a legend like Sachin Tendulkar. I am happy that I have been chosen to do this. He is the pride of our nation. When I was offered to do the song I didn't think twice and just knew that I had to do it. I have really worked hard on the song and I hope people enjoy it," Dhanush said.

 The actor also said he hasn't met Sachin to tell him about the song and doubts if he knows him. "No I haven't met Sachin... I don't think he knows me or that I am singing a song for him but I hope he likes the song," Dhanush added.